Thursday, January 05, 2006

Au revoir!

This morning we said good bye to Howard and Joan. It's hard to believe that this visit is coming to an end. We have had such a good time having everyone here in Paris with us.



Yesterday was Steve's 28th birthday, and we celebrated by going to l'Encrier. The food was once again delicious (Howard's plate was cleaned except for the duck bone. The waiter thought this was quite funny), and it was a great time.


The fam went to the Louvre yesterday, and I had my first day of work at one of my jobs. It went well, but I need to come up with more fun things to do with older kids. And the younger group barely knew where Canada was! I'm going to have to squeeze some geography lessons in too!

Looks like today will be a slow one. We all got up early to say goodbye, then went back to sleep. It's now 2:00 and the boys are still in their PJs. Sometimes it's nice to have a slow day.

Hope everyone is well.

Take care,
Torie :)

No comments: