Sunday, December 31, 2006

We're home.

And what an adventure we've had.

I'm not going to get into it right now, as I haven't showered in three days, but lets just say that we got to know the Milan Malpensa airport REALLY well, and we aren't too impressed with EasyJet right now. And we ended up spending a ridiculous amount of money to get a flight home with AirFrance (all the shoes I could have bought in Milan....sigh).

I've never been so happy to be back in Paris.

Happy New Year everyone!

(edited to add something about food: I don't think I have ever eaten as much as I have in the past week. Steve took pictures. It was ridiculous. They pretty much had to roll us off the plane).


On the way to the airport on Saturday morning, hoping to get some tickets home.


Feeling much better about things with our tickets to Paris for the next morning.


Steve making friends with the information lady at the airport.

No comments: