Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Banana Upside Down Cake

I thought I should at least share this recipe, seeing as I've eaten most of it myself, it was so good. Which is remarkable considering that there are three adults currently living in this apartment, so I really have no excuse. Except that it's really good. And so easy to make.

This is also the first recipe that my new Kitchen Aid mixed up, and it performed fantastically.

We're still enjoying Christy's company, and did an interesting walking tour in the 16th this morning looking at art nouveau and art deco style architechture.

Tonight we're headed for the Champs de Mars for a free Johnny Halliday concert, and then, of course, the fireworks. It is Bastille Day today, after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with Christy! Wish I was there... Karina