Friday, June 23, 2006

Allez les bleus!

My fitness class was cancelled tonight. Because of the 'match de foot'. France just scored and the city went crazy. Erik ate dinner with his head craned around to see the tv. Ahh...football.

I'm not complaining.

They scored again. I guess that means they're moving on...

****************

Other funny things that have happened this week:
-Daryl ordered a Hoegarten last night at dinner and got a Long Island Iced Tea.
-Erik ordered the cheese course at dinner on Tuesday. It was a full wheel of raw milk camenbert. About halfway through the wheel, Erik asked the waiter if he was expected to eat the whole thing (it was quite delicious!). The waiter couldn't stop laughing! When he cleared our dessert plates, Erik's plate was put on the counter next to someone elses. They had only a tiny wedge. Not too bad for someone who once claimed to be lactose intolerant!

That's it for now. Tomorrow is my last Saturday! I can't wait. Although I need to spend this weekend planning for the camp that starts in two weeks. Any ideas of things I can do with 13year olds that are related to American Culture? I feel like I don't have any good ideas...

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments: