Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blog Updates

I've had a bit of time on my hands these past couple of days, and have been playing around with our blog.

Aside from the new look, I've also figured out how to add a link to our feed. This means that you can now subscribe to our blog through a newsreader and receive updates in your inbox. It's not quite that simple though.

I read blogs through the newsreader that is part of Thunderbird, my email program. I've never used Outlook, so I can't help you there, but I would be surprised if it didn't have a similar feature. Here is the link on how to create a RSS and Blog reader using Thuderbird.

I hope this feature helps people who don't tend to check our blog regularly (cough, cough, Alison, cough, cough). I like reading blogs this way because it means I don't have to check each site to get updates, instead I get updates that are kind of like emails. But they don't look as pretty.

There you go. Hope that keeps you busy for a bit, I'm off to pack.

Did I mention we leave tomorrow??? I should probably start learning some German...

No comments: