Thursday, August 03, 2006

We're off!

well, not quite.

But we're all set. Unfortunately our train doesn't leave until 10:45, so we've got the entire afternoon to fill still. I think we'll rent a movie, then we're going out for dinner, so there's no dishes to wash. Time Machine, here we come!

So I guess this is goodbye, we'll try and post during our adventure, but no promises. Also, this is post #200!!! Hard to believe, isn't it?

I'd say goodbye in German, but I haven't learned how yet, and the phrasebook is already packed. I hope to hear from everyone soon, and wish us luck!

Bye for now!

3 comments:

Ed And Tracy said...

Hey Guys,

Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. Auf Widersehen (Goodbye)!

Torie and Erik said...

Thanks for the German lesson. We´ve been working on that phrase. So far we´ve mastered ´sprecken sie English´ and thats taken care of most of our problems.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Vive l'Allemagne!