Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A-Hoy from Prague

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm in Prague, and doing well. I flew into Berlin on Saturday morning, and had no problem getting into the city to meet up with Katie and Jen. Berlin was a beautiful city, and we did all the touristy things, including an amazing walking tour. So much history, I feel like we only scratched the surface, and am already itching to go back. Surprisingly, compared to my last trip to Germany where I ate more sausages than I can handle, the only German food I ate this time was pretzels. There just didn't seem to be any around!

Yesterday we caught the train to Prague, and lucked out finding a compartment all to ourselves. The scenery was amazing, and the city itself is breathtaking. We had a nice dinner in the old town square last night, and got up early this morning to see the sun rise on the Charles Street Bridge. Today is Jen's birthday, so there is lots more celebrating and touristing to be done, but leave me a comment, or send me an email when you get the chance.

Hope everyone is doing well,
Torie :)

1 comment:

Ed And Tracy said...

Hi Torie!

Prague was one of the highlights of my backpacking trip through Europe. I remember the food and drinks being cheap and yummy. And so much to see! Have fun!

Tracy