Friday, June 15, 2007

Auntie Deb and off we go!


Auntie Deb arrived on Tuesday, and it's been great to see her. Although we haven't been able to spend as much time as we would have liked with her, we had a nice dinner when she got here, then went out for drinks at the Time Machine last night. She and Mom (and dad) have been busy 'touristing' and have so far been through the Marais, up to the top of Sacre Coeur and out to Versailles.

We leave this afternoon for our long awaited trip home. I have to admit it still hasn't really sunk in that we're going to be in Canada tonight. We've been so busy this week, between our visitors, and getting things ready to leave I haven't really had too much time to think about it. To add to the madness, one of my email addresses is no longer working (the torieanderik one), so if you've sent me anything to that address in the past day or so, I probably haven't received it. Luckily my utoronto address is still alive and kicking, so send anything for me to that address for now.

Alright. Still have some errands to run before our flight this afternoon, so I guess I should get in the shower and get going!

See you soon!

No comments: