Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bits and Bobs


And we thought the weather here in Paris was bad!!

Weren't we surprised to step off the plane last Sunday and have it be so cold here in France that it actually snowed! Erik got up to go to work on Monday, and I didn't believe him when he said there was snow on the ground. But there was, and a fair amount of the stuff. Weather across Europe has been unseasonably cold, with snow all the way down to the south of France, and even in Spain! Unfortunately there were no snow days, and business went on almost as usual, save for some weather related problems with the trains. Luckily Canada prepared us well, and Erik has been getting good use out of his boots, and me out of my down coat. I definitely miss central heating!



We've come a long way, baby!

Or have we? I thought it would be fun to try on my wedding dress while we were in Ottawa. Might have helped if I'd actually been wearing real clothes before hand, but here you go, morning hair, glasses and all. And Erik's shirt says: Clothes Make the Man, which is obviously not true, in his case. :)

No comments: