Saturday, October 03, 2009

Photos

Here are some photos of the boys hard at work.  Obviously taken before we moved, it's hard to remember how clean and big the place looked.  I'll have to take some more today so you can see how we've evolved.  And no, there still isn't any light in the bathroom.  Or any room other than the kitchen.  But we do have a working washing machine and a makeshift counter.  As one of the teachers at school said to me yesterday: "petit a petit, l'oiseau fait son nid."*  I have however completely unpacked the kitchen, and had Anja over for dinner.  There is so much cupboard space that one whole side and most of the upper shelves are empty.  And the kitchen is so big, all three of us were able to be in there as I finished making the meal.  What a treat!  One other advantage to our new place is the huge shower.  And I used to think the shower stalls at the gym were spacious!

*"little by little, the bird makes it's nest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - great pictures. That is fantastic wallpaper....it looks like Hojo is laughing about it! Oh yeah..I think that you were removing it. Love J and K