Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Top

So it's not all wall paper removal and wall building fun around here! Today after mom and I finished painting the bedroom, and after Rob joined us for a great couscous lunch, we paid a visit to this guy:


Surprisingly there wasn't any line (we figured it was because of the lousy weather and the big screen above the ticket window that was advertising limited visibility from the top), so we bought three tickets and took the express train (or elevator) straight to the top. We didn't find the visibility limited at all, and spotted all the important landmarks. The view from the top (first time for all of us!!) was spectacular, and I can't believe it's taken me so long to get up there.


The Champ de Mars (with the Tour Montparnasse in the background)


Can you spot Invalides?




Trocadero with La Defense in the background


I love this city!


A long way from home...


My mom and I have the same smile!

No comments: