Saturday, May 01, 2010

Nouveautes


The Workbench has returned to our living room. Hopefully it's only temporary. We spent today working on the apartment, and one of my projects required the workbench.



We put a shelf over the toilet. It was a pain to install, but we're happy with the result.


We also installed a much larger shelf in the kitchen, at the same height as the butcher block. It's great having the extra surface. We also finally hung the pot rack above.

The other big project was tacking the network cable around the doorways and baseboards to get to our tv in the front of the room. That was 100% Erik, and it is almost done. Already it's great not having the white cable all over the floor.


And these are the flowers I was surprised to find when I got home from the airport. Apparently someone missed me! :) It's great to be back, although my body is punishing me for taking ten days off from the gym. I haven't been this sore in ages!

No comments: