Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ottawa

Here are some photo highlights of my trip to the 'Twa

With Alison and Bianca. I also got to see Alison's 9 month old baby, who was super cute. I haven't seen Alison since her wedding three years ago, and I pretty much went straight from the airport over to see her before she left the next day.



With my friends Zoe and Liane. Zoe lived in Paris when we first moved here, and I know both of them from my Red Pine days.


Brunch with the retired teachers--mom, Sue and Sheila. I was getting quite used to the retirement lifestyle!


I spent a beautiful sunny day with Bianca, Ashley and their kids. It was so sunny that day, I couldn't believe it snowed the next day.



Bianca holding Ashley's baby Isla, I'm holding Bianca's baby Ky.


Liane was kind enough to join me for poutine on my last night. (We ordered a salad to balance out the healthy scale)

We had Beavertails for dessert. Yum!


The spider sculpture outside the National Gallery, with the Parliament Buildings in the background


With Dad and Rob, before heading out the airport.

Can't believe I was only there for a week. It went so quickly, but I felt like I'd been there much longer. It was so nice to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in too long, and just as nice to hang out with my mom (we were busy!), dad and brother.

Back to work on Tuesday, when I begin counting the days till we leave for Japan!

No comments: