Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Cave


Ever wonder what all these beautiful Parisian apartments are like down below?

We finally got keys to our landlady's cave (pronounced with a short a, please), and thought you might appreciate seeing just what it's like.


Come on down, and check it out!


It's pretty much as unfinished as you can get.


One long hallway to each side leading to the storage spaces.


The lovely dirt floor.


Did I mention that our cave doesn't have a light? Today we brought down the flashlight, and I got to check it out for the first time.

It's kind of musty smelling, but I have to say, about a thousand times less scary than the basement that we had on Augusta in Toronto. Now that was a disgusting basement! I kind of wish I hadn't thought about it, I'll probably have nightmares now.

No comments: