Saturday, December 10, 2005

Almost employed!

Good news yesterday. I got another part-time job. This one is at an international nursery school, teaching English to kids between the ages of 2-5. The school seems really nice, and the teachers that I've met have been really great.

I'm now up to a total of 3.5 days a week between my two jobs, but those days are spread out over a 5 day period. Its a good start, and will provide the extra bit of cash that we need to have a good time.

Hopefully all the paperwork goes smoothly! I'm still waiting for my long birth certificate, and who knows, there's probably some other obscure document that I'll need.

Just wanted to share the good news.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)

I should also let everyone know that the cell phone is working again. 4 phone calls and two more PINs (the first one they gave me blocked me out of my online account. It was not a good day...) and I'm connected again. Now if I only had people to call...

Also, on the PIN note, we got our credit cards (or bank cards. We're not really sure what the heck they are, but they make money come out of a bank machine) yesterday too, and you need a PIN to use them here. Guess whose little package didn't have a PIN included? Luckily it arrived in the mail at Eriks work that same day...

No comments: