Monday, December 26, 2005

"Boxing Day"

So, it's a Monday here in Paris, and life goes on as usual. My friend Zoe had to work, and we saw a group of kids in a 'day camp' situation. We were very surprised yesterday at the number of shops that were open. The short walk from our place to our parents, we saw a number of bakeries, many fruit stands, a wine store, and lots of cafes that were open for business.
We had a lovely day yesterday, lots of yummy food, and stocking opening. My friend Zoe joined us for dinner, and the evening finished with a much needed walk around the neighbourhood. We are still full.






Sadly, I dropped the camera on the floor yesterday morning and broke it :(, so I'm unable to post any pictures until the camera is fixed, or I get my hands on the pictures that everyone else was taking.

Christy arrived this morning, so our numbers are growing, and we are planning to visit the Arc de Triomphe today.

I hope everyone is continuing to enjoy the holidays!

No comments: