Monday, February 06, 2006

Oops!

So, after stressing all weekend about planning for this week-long camp I'm working at, I discovered this morning that it actually starts next week. I somehow got in into my head that today was the day, and I noticed this morning as I was leaving that I had marked February 13-17th as the dates for the camp. It was too early to call, so I figured I'd go out there anyway, just in case (and it's not like I had anything better to do...). An hour on the train each way, and I'm now back at home, in my jogging pants trying to decide how best to get into vacation mode. Unfortunately cleaning up the kitchen is at the top of the list... Hopefully I'll be able to go for a run this week too (a real one, not a metro run). Any other suggestions would be appreciated (Joan, I'll look for your skirt).

That's it for now!

No comments: