Monday, February 27, 2006

The New 70% Rule

Erik and I were talking at dinner tonight (at the super yummy Indian restaurant next door) about the 70% rule. You know, the one where you're supposed to eat until you're seventy percent full. I always have a hard time with this one because I can never figure out how full I am until I'm way too full. So Erik proposed a new rule. Eat seventy percent more than you should. It's much easier to follow, and seems to apply to our general diet here in Paris. I think this could be the next big diet trend. Eating until you're way too full. Much more user friendly than some other diets out there. Although the verdict on the results is still out there...

1 comment:

Jing said...

i was dubious about nutella and crepes (b/c i don't love nutella) until i finally tried it last week .... oh my. good thing i only made myself 3 crepes!