Saturday, July 15, 2006

I can't believe I'm going to write a post about...


McDonald's.

It's been on my mind a lot lately.

We've eaten there twice in as many weeks, which is probably two times more than we've eaten there since we got to Paris.

It's just so good.

Really.

And they serve beer.

And what else could you possibly eat the morning after an evening where you consume too many cheap beers?

And they give you frites sauce with your fries, as well as ketchup. It's kind of like a cross between mayonaise and tartar sauce, and it's fantastic.

It's not going to become a regular staple in our diets, but it is somehow very comforting to know that a cheeseburger and fries tastes exactly the same here as it does at home. Well, that's actually kind of scary, but when you just want a good old reliable meal, it can't be beat.

Ok. I promise I'll only talk about real food from now on.

No comments: