Wednesday, July 11, 2007

300

I just realized that the last post was number 300!!

I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it. It's been a great way for me to record the trials and tribulations of our life since the wedding (almost two years! Time flies when you're having fun) and of our adventures here in gay Par-ee.

Hopefully you are all having a warmer summer than we are. Last summer might have been a canicule, but this summer feels more like November, but with longer days.

A bientot! And leave me some comments. I always love reading them. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is quite possible that I've read all 300 posts - so keep it up!

Miss you guys both so much and are crossing our fingers that you'll be home next year - but, in the mean time we hope you will continue to enjoy your time in Paris and know that this was a fabulous way for you to start your married life together!

Cheers, n. & d.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I have totally enjoyed your blog Torie & Erik! It makes me laugh, cry (I just read the bank story) and miss both of you & Paris too. xoxo Karina