Thursday, July 19, 2007

From the Archives...

I am in the process of cleaning up my computer, and I stumbled across these gems. I love looking through old photos!

Summer 2005

At the parkette on Augusta the morning after Erik's defense. I love the fact that Erik is wearing pyjamas. We're on our way either to or from the following four drink breakfast at Sneaky Dee's.

Good times.

November 2005

Us on one of our last nights in Toronto, expressing our true feelings about moving to Paris.

And a few wedding shots, just cause it was so fun. Can we have another one?
August 2005




Conclusions: I had better eyebrows and skinnier arms in Toronto. We drank more beer. We wore more casual clothes. We looked younger (kind of scary to be saying that, and hard to believe cause I still wear my hair in a ponytail, and Erik still owns and wears shirts with slogans such as 'Trust me I'm a Doctor' and 'I love Jesus').

And we had some pretty awesome times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You arms are still skinny!!! And I found a fabulous place to get my eyebrows done and it is seriously 100m from my house!!