Thursday, March 16, 2006

One more thing...

So, I mentioned before that my bank card has been blocked for about a week now, and when I went to try and get it fixed, they told me that I had to do it at my home branch (which is at Ecole Polytechnique. Not so convenient).

Erik took the card to school today to get it done, and doesn't the guy say that it can be fixed at any branch (except for the temporary branch at the school, of course). His advice after hearing what happened to me, was to ask for a responsable (manager) next time I go in.

Since this seems to be a recurring theme with all of our service related experiences here, Erik has come up with a solution. Here is a quote from his email: 'From now on, whenever I walk into a store I am going to shout "I would like to speak to your manager please." '

Maybe that's just the way it's done here?

Or maybe it's just a plan to make Erik look crazy...

**Make sure you check out the video that I added to the Report Cards post a couple of days ago. It's old video from Japan, but Erik has some other ones on his phone that will be in a future post...stay tuned**

No comments: