Monday, January 23, 2006

Bad Customer Service Working for Me!

I stopped by our local Champion store on the way home today to pick up some things for dinner. In a daze, I completely forgot to weigh my produce. I got up to the cash, with a long line forming behind me (it's always busy around dinner time). The cashier tells me that I have to go weigh my stuff, and I try to pick up my basket, thinking I'll have to go back to the end of the line. But I forgot, this is France. The cashier indicated that I should go, and she would wait for me. So she sat there with half my stuff rung through while I went to weigh my veggies. When I was done, I walked right past all the people waiting in line, and happily bagged my own purchases.

I guess the service is only bad if you're not the one being served! :)

No comments: